Tuesday 3 November 2009

Finding Long Lost emails super fast with Outlook Plug-in Xobni

Have you ever had trouble finding a particular email with standard search from Outlook?


I had until I found this great tool. It basically builds a cube with all the information from outlook, and makes it ultra fast to find all emails from a contact, a particular email from some contact, and the feature that I like most to find a specific attachment you remember someone sent you.

This plug-in is excelent, although when you open the outlook it can be a little slow indexing all the information from your email.

The only real drawback I could find is that it doen't work in Windows 7 yet.

The great thing about it is that is free! You can download it here
And you can know more about it here

There is also a paid version with more features such as unlimited pst search, but for me this works just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment